Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 17, 2009

In the midst of the green eggs, I was having contractions....PTL, it was beginning. Daddy Dan got here around 11:30, about 1:00 the contractions were pretty intense, I could see on my dad's face, he was ready to grab the girls and hit the road...lol. But in his graciousness, he stayed and helped Jerry set up the birthing pool....then, he hit the road. Just as he was leaving Mama Dena pulled up then Cherie....by now I was really groaning...I had an e-book on accupressure....thank you Jesus! It made A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Next I knew one of the midwives and Emily was here, then the other midwife. I know it was hours, but by the grace of God, it felt to go pretty quickly!!! Audrey Caroline was born at 4:06 pm. Ohhhh my, I kept crying because, I felt soooooooooooo much better!lololol
They weighed her about an hour or two later....she weighed 10lbs and 4ozs and was 21 & 3/4 inches long!!! Ohhhhh myyyyy! She was just sweet as could be when they were doing all her test....did not make a sound.
She is a very peaceful baby, adored by all her big sisters....and mommy and daddy!




5 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations Lexi! You are quite the woman! The baby is precious and I love the name. Take care of that little one and get some rest.

Lexi said...

You are so sweet. She is such a good baby!
How are YOU????
How is homeschooling???

beagle said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! Congrats to everyone and I know you have to feel so much better! :)

Anonymous said...

You have some beautiful girls - of course, beautiful mommy! Congratulations, love you!

Lexi said...

Em and Kristi....I do feel better!lol
And thank you both!
Have a blessed week!
love you two~